Clue: Cabinet member for F.D.R.'s full Presidency
We have 1 answer for the clue Cabinet member for F.D.R.'s full Presidency. See the results below.
- Clinton staffer Harold
- F.D.R.'s Interior Secretary
- Roosevelt's Secretary of the Interior
- Clinton adviser Harold
- FDR aide
- FDR Interior Secretary
- FDR cabinet member
- Harold of the Clinton White House
- FDR's Interior Secretary Harold
- Harold in the Roosevelt administration, or his son in the Clinton administration
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cabinet member for F.D.R.'s full Presidency that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!