Clue: Caesarean section?
We have 5 answers for the clue Caesarean section?. See the results below.
- One of a Caesarean trio
- "Veni, vidi, ___"
- End of a famous boast
- Last of a Latin trio
- Part of a Latin trio
- End of a famous claim
- End of Caesar's claim
- End of Caesar's boast
- Part of Caesar's boast
- End of a Caesarean boast
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 08, 2017
- LA Times - April 01, 2016
- LA Times - January 30, 2016
- New York Times - July 11, 2015
- New York Times - May 22, 2014
- Chicago Reader - October 04, 2013
- LA Times - May 25, 2012
- New York Times - May 11, 2012
- New York Times - August 27, 2010
- LA Times - January 25, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - March 25, 2007
- Washington Post - September 04, 2005
- New York Times - August 11, 2001
- New York Times - June 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Caesarean section? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!