Clue: Cager Archibald
We have 1 answer for the clue Cager Archibald. See the results below.
- Newton of the N.F.L.
- ___ the Great (juvenile detective)
- Basketball's Archibald
- Hoops great Archibald
- "Tiny" Archibald
- "Big ___" of the comics page
- Hoopster Archibald
- McMillan of the court
- Hoops Hall-of-Famer Thurmond
- Celtics' Archibald
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 10, 2016
- LA Times - January 29, 2014
- LA Times - March 08, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 15, 2005
- Washington Post - September 19, 2004
- Washington Post - November 23, 2001
- Washington Post - March 23, 2000
- Washington Post - February 13, 2000
- New York Times - July 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cager Archibald that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!