Clue: California hockey player
We have 1 answer for the clue California hockey player. See the results below.
- Card __ (poker cheat, e.g.)
- Predatory sort
- Danger in dangerous waters
- Remora's ride
- One attracting considerable interest?
- "Jaws" menace
- Predatory lender
- Ocean predator, of which there are five types starting this puzzle's longest answers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue California hockey player that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!