Clue: Calixa Lavallée composition
We have 1 answer for the clue Calixa Lavallée composition. See the results below.
- Song words before "We stand on guard for thee!"
- Blue Jay's song?
- Strains at SkyDome
- Song heard at the SkyDome
- It's heard at some ball games
- Song that ends "We stand on guard for thee"
- It's heard at some baseball games
- Northern air
- It's heard at some hockey games
- National anthem adopted in 1980
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Calixa Lavallée composition that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!