Clue: Call from a bench
We have 1 answer for the clue Call from a bench. See the results below.
- Judge's cry
- Judge's comment to the spectators
- Warning from a bailiff
- Words with a gavel strike
- Demand accompanied by a banging gavel
- Judge's command
- Judge's demand, and a hint to this puzzle's theme words, which end 17-, 27- and 44-Across
- Words with a gavel bang
- Proper sequence of games making up a tennis tournament?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 05, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Call from a bench that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!