Clue: "Call It Sleep" novelist
We have 1 answer for the clue "Call It Sleep" novelist. See the results below.
- "Portnoy's Complaint" author
- Longtime Delaware Senator
- "Zuckerman Unbound" novelist
- "Goodbye Columbus" author
- ___ v. United States (classic Supreme Court obscenity case)
- "Just a Gigolo" singer, 1985
- "The Dying Animal" novelist
- "Letting Go" novelist
- Rocker David Lee ___
- Longtime Delaware senator William
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Call It Sleep" novelist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!