Clue: Campaigner, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Campaigner, for short. See the results below.
- Campaign pro
- Professional runner?
- Person in a race
- Machine part?
- Washington wheeler-dealer
- Ward heeler
- Capitol figure
- Seat seeker
- Washington denizen
- Office seeker, informally
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 11, 2016
- USA Today - August 21, 2015
- USA Today - July 10, 2015
- Universal - March 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 25, 2011
- Washington Post - May 25, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 05, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 09, 2004
- New York Times - July 13, 2003
- New York Times - September 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Campaigner, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!