Clue: Canadian electees, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Canadian electees, for short. See the results below.
- Eden and others, for short
- Can. heads
- Tony Blair and others, for short
- Summit gatherers, for short
- Parliamentary bigwigs, for short
- Prime-time hrs.
- Blair and Thatcher: Abbr.
- U.K. leaders
- Canada's King and Clark, for short
- Downing St. V.I.P.'s
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Canadian electees, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!