Clue: Canal zones?
We have 1 answer for the clue Canal zones?. See the results below.
- Headset, to hams
- What otoscopes examine
- Prominent rabbit features
- Big elephant features
- Surrogate listener
- They may be pricked
- Where to find anvils
- Snakes lack them
- Pairs with drums
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 13, 2016
- Washington Post - August 17, 2013
- LA Times - December 22, 2010
- Washington Post - October 20, 2008
- Washington Post - August 02, 2006
- USA Today - July 13, 2004
- New York Times - April 12, 2002
- New York Times - February 22, 2002
- Washington Post - May 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Canal zones? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!