Clue: Canonized Fr. women
We have 1 answer for the clue Canonized Fr. women. See the results below.
- French holy women: Abbr.
- Fr. holy women
- Holy Fr. ladies
- Some Fr. martyrs
- Jeanne d'Arc et al.: Abbr.
- French honorees: Abbr.
- Some Fr. nuns
- Holy ones: Abbr.
- Holy Fr. women
- Fr. honorees: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 03, 2013
- Universal - December 25, 2011
- LA Times - August 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 28, 2010
- Washington Post - December 05, 2005
- Washington Post - September 24, 2005
- Washington Post - September 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Canonized Fr. women that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!