Clue: Canonized Norwegian king
We have 2 answers for the clue Canonized Norwegian king. See the results below.
- College in Northfield, Minn.
- College founded by Norwegian immigrants
- Minnesota college named for Norway's patron
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 18, 2012
- Washington Post - September 19, 2010
- New York Times - August 17, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Canonized Norwegian king that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!