We have 3 answers for the clue Canoodle. See the results below.
- 51-Across, for one
- Housebroken animal
- Dino, to Fred and Wilma
- 43-Across offering
- Astro or Asta, e.g.
- Sulky state
- Four-footed friend
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 20, 2015
- Washington Post - October 23, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 12, 2008
- USA Today - July 11, 2005
- New York Times - November 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Canoodle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!