Clue: Cantabs' rivals
We have 1 answer for the clue Cantabs' rivals. See the results below.
- Some Ivy Leaguers
- Bush and Clinton, once
- New Haven collegians
- Some New Haven students
- Presidents Bush and Clinton, at one time
- Bill and Hillary, at one time
- The Clintons, in law school
- Fans of the bulldog Handsome Dan
- Crimson rivals
- Ivy Noodle customers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cantabs' rivals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!