We have 3 answers for the clue Canticle. See the results below.
- Sound from the bleachers
- Strikers' commotion
- Noise at a street protest
- Sound from a monastery, maybe
- Words from a crowd
- Rooters' refrain
- Sound from a coven
- Monastery sound
- Gregorian music style
- "2, 4, 6, 8 — who do we appreciate?," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 16, 2015
- New York Times - August 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 10, 2007
- Washington Post - January 01, 2004
- New York Times - March 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Canticle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!