Clue: "Canto General" poet
We have 1 answer for the clue "Canto General" poet. See the results below.
- Poet Pablo
- Poet portrayed in “Il Postino”
- "Il Postino" poet
- "Ode to Broken Things" poet
- "Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair" writer
- Chilean poet Pablo
- "Residence on Earth" poet
- "Alturas de Macchu Picchu" poet
- Chilean literature Nobelist Pablo
- 1971 Nobel Prize-winning poet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "Canto General" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!