Clue: Cap flap
We have 2 answers for the clue Cap flap. See the results below.
- Cap attachment
- Part of a cold-weather cap
- Winter protection
- Cold-weather cap attachment
- Kid's hat attachment
- Winter hat feature
- Bit of winter protection
- It protects a drum from a wind
- Winter headgear feature
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 12, 2004
- Washington Post - June 03, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Cap flap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!