Clue: Capital just south of the equator
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital just south of the equator. See the results below.
- Capital near 0° latitude
- Capital at the foot of the Pichincha volcano
- Andean capital
- Capital of Ecuador
- World's second-highest capital
- South American capital
- Ecuador's capital
- Capital in the Andes
- Capital city more than 9,000 feet above sea level
- Headquarters of the Union of South American Nations
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 02, 2008
- New York Times - November 19, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Capital just south of the equator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!