Clue: Capital near Alexandria
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital near Alexandria. See the results below.
- Where "Aida" premiered
- Nile capital
- Where the Mississippi meets the Ohio
- Delta city
- City on the Nile
- View from Giza
- W.W. II conference site
- Nile city
- So-called "City of Victory"
- Egypt's capital
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 12, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - October 22, 2006
- New York Times - April 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Capital near Alexandria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!