Clue: Capital near Encounter Bay
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital near Encounter Bay. See the results below.
- City NE of Kangaroo Island
- Capital on Gulf St. Vincent
- The City of Churches
- City of 1.1 million named for the wife of King William IV
- Capital of South Australia
- South Australia's capital
- "Guys and Dolls" gal
- Nathan Detroit's doll
- "Guys and Dolls" doll
- 5th largest Australian city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Capital near Encounter Bay that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!