Clue: Capital of Colombia?
We have 4 answers for the clue Capital of Colombia?. See the results below.
- Canadian capital?
- It starts and ends seven answers in this puzzle
- Third letter of recommendation?
- Leader of Congress?
- Croc's head or tail?
- "Canter" has one; "center" does not
- Feature of "curtain" but not "certain"
- Capital of Cuba?
- Cool head?
- Cane or cat feature, letter-wise
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 25, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 14, 2009
- USA Today - March 05, 2009
- New York Times - September 29, 2007
- New York Times - October 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Capital of Colombia? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!