Clue: Capitol Hill V.I.P.: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Capitol Hill V.I.P.: Abbr.. See the results below.
- One in it for the long term?: Abbr.
- Boxer's title" Abbr.
- Leg. title
- Thurmond, e.g.: Abbr.
- Indonesian money
- D'Amato or Dodd: Abbr.
- Boxer's title: Abbr.
- D.C. dignitary
- D.C. toiler
- D.C. body
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 10, 2015
- New York Times - May 14, 2013
- New York Times - January 19, 2004
- New York Times - November 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Capitol Hill V.I.P.: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!