Clue: Captain Hook's henchman
We have 1 answer for the clue Captain Hook's henchman. See the results below.
- Captain Hook's assistant
- Captain Hook's sidekick
- Bob Hoskins's role in "Hook"
- Hook's mate
- Fictional pirate
- "Peter Pan" pirate
- Capt. Hook's companion
- Jolly Roger crewman
- Barrie baddie
- Mr. ___ of "Peter Pan"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 16, 2015
- Washington Post - September 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 06, 2011
- New York Times - May 24, 2010
- New York Times - March 24, 2009
- New York Times - March 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 24, 2007
- Washington Post - August 26, 2005
- New York Times - March 23, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Captain Hook's henchman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!