Clue: Captain of literature
We have 2 answers for the clue Captain of literature. See the results below.
- Winsor McCay's "Little" one
- Verne's captain
- Verne captain
- Early comics name
- Commander of the Nautilus
- Verne villain
- Nautilus captain
- "Little ___"
- "Little" comics fellow
- "Little ___" (early comic strip)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 27, 2007
- New York Times - October 09, 2005
- Netword - July 10, 2005
- New York Times - June 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Captain of literature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!