Clue: Captain's superior
We have 2 answers for the clue Captain's superior. See the results below.
- *"Catch-22" character
- ___ medical
- Kind of party
- Business Administration or English Lit, e.g.
- Blair's predecessor
- Kind of key
- See 53-Across
- Declaration of education
- The Masters or British Open, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 24, 2013
- Netword - October 20, 2011
- Universal - April 08, 2011
- LA Times - September 01, 2009
- Universal - January 26, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 05, 2007
- New York Sun - May 09, 2006
- Washington Post - February 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 18, 2005
- USA Today - October 26, 2004
- Washington Post - September 22, 2004
- Washington Post - November 13, 2001
- New York Times - November 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Captain's superior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!