Clue: Capt.'s inferiors
We have 4 answers for the clue Capt.'s inferiors. See the results below.
- Some linemen: Abbr.
- Grads of O.T.S.
- Shavetails: Abbr.
- O.C.S. grads
- See 92-Across
- Mil. titles
- Some U.S.N.A. grads
- U.S.N. officers
- Some O.C.S. grads
- Some "JAG" roles: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 24, 2017
- New York Times - May 10, 2015
- Universal - November 17, 2012
- LA Times - July 20, 2012
- New York Times - October 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 20, 2009
- New York Times - August 14, 2008
- New York Times - September 25, 2005
- New York Times - July 15, 2003
- New York Times - November 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Capt.'s inferiors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!