Clue: Cards once traded for Gehrigs, say
We have 1 answer for the clue Cards once traded for Gehrigs, say. See the results below.
- Giant Mel et al.
- Giant Mel and family
- Baseball's Mel and others
- Baseball's Mel and family
- Baseballers Ed and Mel
- Giant Mel and others
- Legendary Giant's family
- Cards traded for Musials, maybe
- Baseball's Ed and Mel
- Some valuable 1920s-'40s baseball cards
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 29, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Cards once traded for Gehrigs, say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!