Clue: Care-less attitude
We have 2 answers for the clue Care-less attitude. See the results below.
- What a shrug may indicate
- Voters' problem
- Burnout consequence
- Shrug-of-the-shoulders feeling
- What two palms up may indicate
- Lack of interest
- "I couldn't care less" attitude
- Election problem
- "Who cares?" feeling
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 25, 2010
- New York Times - March 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Care-less attitude that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!