Clue: Carnivorous fish
We have 3 answers for the clue Carnivorous fish. See the results below.
- It might bite the hand that feeds it
- Underwater menace
- Voracious fish
- Literally, "fish tooth"
- Ruthless type
- Voracious fish of the Amazon
- Amazon swimmer
- Ruthless person
- Ferocious fish
- Man-eating school
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 31, 2013
- New York Times - October 01, 2008
- Washington Post - September 02, 2005
- New York Times - May 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Carnivorous fish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!