Clue: Carpenter's sweepings
We have 1 answer for the clue Carpenter's sweepings. See the results below.
- Carpentry byproduct
- Particles covering a trail
- Particleboard makeup, at times
- "...__ restaurants with oyster-shells": Eliot
- Shop by-product
- "...___ restaurants with oyster-shells": Eliot
- Shop waste
- Wood shop residue
- Wood shop sweepings
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Carpenter's sweepings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!