Clue: Carson successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Carson successor. See the results below.
- Letterman rival
- Big star at night
- Big name in comedy
- Late-night host
- TV host who does "Headlines"
- He follows the news
- Jester Jay
- Carson's successor
- Jay who has Monday night "Headlines"
- Comic Jay
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 10, 2013
- Netword - February 19, 2009
- Universal - September 09, 2007
- Netword - May 17, 2007
- Netword - January 20, 2007
- Netword - June 26, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 30, 2004
- New York Times - June 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Carson successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!