Clue: Carthaginian general [Mo.]
We have 1 answer for the clue Carthaginian general [Mo.]. See the results below.
- Scipio defeated him
- "The Silence of the Lambs" character Lecter
- Memorable Alps crosser
- Lincoln's veep Hamlin
- TV show based on characters from "Red Dragon"
- Mark Twain's boyhood home
- General defeated by Scipio, ending the Second Punic War
- Twain's town
- Invader of 218 BC
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Carthaginian general [Mo.] that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!