Clue: Cartoon bear
We have 1 answer for the clue Cartoon bear. See the results below.
- Berra or Bear
- Jellystone Park bear
- Catcher Berra
- One in an awkward position?
- First name in the 40's-50's Yankees
- Contemplative sort
- Cooperstown nickname
- Jellystone Park resident
- Yankee nickname
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 19, 2016
- USA Today - July 20, 2015
- USA Today - June 15, 2015
- USA Today - March 07, 2012
- Universal - November 18, 2011
- Universal - April 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 19, 2008
- Universal - September 19, 2007
- Washington Post - May 07, 2007
- New York Times - July 26, 2006
- New York Times - July 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cartoon bear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!