Clue: Cartoon millionaire created by Harold Gray
We have 1 answer for the clue Cartoon millionaire created by Harold Gray. See the results below.
- "Little Orphan Annie" character
- 1982 Albert Finney film role
- Millionaire created by Harold Gray
- Orphan Annie's benefactor
- 'Little Orphan Annie' character
- Wealthy "Annie" character
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Cartoon millionaire created by Harold Gray that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!