Clue: Cartoonist Jerry, co-creator of Superman
We have 1 answer for the clue Cartoonist Jerry, co-creator of Superman. See the results below.
- "Dirty Harry" director Don
- Oldtime gangster Bugsy
- Don who directed "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," 1956
- Gangster Bugsy
- Film critic Joel
- Oscar-nominated role for Beatty
- Bugsy's last name
- Mobster Bugsy
- Old time ganster Bugsy
- Superman co-creator Jerry
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cartoonist Jerry, co-creator of Superman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!