Clue: Carving arrowheads, nowadays
We have 1 answer for the clue Carving arrowheads, nowadays. See the results below.
- Skill often touted but rarely seen
- Letter writing, some say
- Calligraphy, some say
- Making flint arrowheads, e.g.
- Obsolescent skill
- Writing letters, e.g.
- Carving figureheads, for instance
- Letter writing, as some would say
- Letter writing, it's said
- Skill rarely seen
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Carving arrowheads, nowadays that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!