Clue: Casaba, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Casaba, e.g.. See the results below.
- Breakfast offering
- Dessert item
- Honeydew, e.g.
- Shade of crimson
- Breakfast fruit
- Deep pink
- Juicy fruit
- It might get a thumping
- It's opened with a knife
- Breakfast or dessert dish
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 24, 2013
- Universal - November 01, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - January 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 26, 2008
- Universal - July 16, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 08, 2006
- New York Times - July 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Casaba, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!