Clue: "Casablanca" screenwriter Julius
We have 1 answer for the clue "Casablanca" screenwriter Julius. See the results below.
- Brian who managed the Beatles
- "Casablanca" screenwriter Julius or Philip
- Beatles' manager Brian
- Beatles manager Brian
- General manager of the Red Sox
- "A Cellarful of Noise" autobiographer Brian
- Former manager of The Beatles
- One of Kotter's Sweathogs
- 'Welcome Back, Kotter' student Juan
- Oscar-winning "Casablanca" co-screenwriter Julius or Philip
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Casablanca" screenwriter Julius that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!