Clue: Case worker?
We have 4 answers for the clue Case worker?. See the results below.
- Panel member
- Court figure
- Case studier
- "12 Angry Men" role
- One of 12 at a trial
- Trial participant
- One who weighs evidence
- One of a courtroom dozen
- Testimony hearer
- Foreman in court, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 09, 2016
- New York Times - November 16, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 15, 2010
- New York Sun - September 05, 2007
- New York Times - January 11, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Case worker? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!