Clue: "Casey at the Bat" autobiographer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Casey at the Bat" autobiographer. See the results below.
- Manager of five straight World Series champions
- He called the Mets "amazin'"
- "The Old Professor" of baseball
- "Good pitching will always stop good hitting and vice versa" speaker
- Wearer of #37, the first uniform number retired by the Mets
- Immortal manager nicknamed for his hometown
- First Mets skipper Casey
- First manager of the Mets
- Yankee manager who wore #37
- Baseball's "Old Perfessor"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 03, 2018
- LA Times - March 13, 2011
Found an answer for the clue "Casey at the Bat" autobiographer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!