Clue: Cast out of a country
We have 1 answer for the clue Cast out of a country. See the results below.
- Like the Congo's Mobutu Sese Seko
- Kept from home
- Like Idi Amin, since 1979
- Like Napoleon on Elba
- Like a deposed ruler, maybe
- Like Victor Hugo when he finished "Les Misérables"
- Cast out
- 49-Down, perhaps
- Unable to go home
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 25, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Cast out of a country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!