We have 10 answers for the clue Castigate. See the results below.
- Come apart
- En-graved letters?
- Tombstone letters
- Saw in the direction of the grain
- Embarrassing sound, maybe
- Legendary sleeper
- Speed (through)
- Lay into
- Pants problem
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 2018
- New York Times - February 17, 2017
- New York Times - January 25, 2015
- Canadiana - December 24, 2012
- New York Times - February 01, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 24, 2008
- LA Times - August 17, 2008
- Universal - April 04, 2008
- Washington Post - October 28, 2007
- LA Times - August 04, 2007
- New York Times - April 07, 2007
- New York Times - September 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Castigate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!