Clue: Catalan-born bandleader
We have 1 answer for the clue Catalan-born bandleader. See the results below.
- Entertainer who was the first man to be married at Caesars Palace
- Bandleader called the 'Rumba King'
- Spanish-American bandleader once married to Abbe Lane born on January 1, 1900
- Bandleader who popularized conga line
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Catalan-born bandleader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!