Clue: Cathartic drug
We have 1 answer for the clue Cathartic drug. See the results below.
- Medicinal plant
- 1990-91 World Grand Prix champion
- Drug-yielding shrub
- Medicinal shrub
- Plant used as a cathartic
- Plant with large, clustered flowers
- Medicinal legume
- Medicinal herb of the legume family
- Medicinal herb
- Three-time Formula One racing champ Ayrton __
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 15, 2012
- New York Times - October 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cathartic drug that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!