Clue: 'Cats,' e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue 'Cats,' e.g.. See the results below.
- "Li'l Abner," once
- Play with numbers
- Rock opera, for one
- Show often ending with a reprise
- Broadway presentation
- Rodgers & Hammerstein creation
- Broadway offering
- Broadway fare
- With 32-Across, things formed by placing each word in each theme answer before its respective parenthetical style
- Typical Busby Berkeley film
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 18, 2006
Found an answer for the clue 'Cats,' e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!