Clue: Catty remark?
We have 3 answers for the clue Catty remark?. See the results below.
- Kitten's cry
- Copy cats?
- House pet's plaint
- 48-Across's sound
- It may be heard after littering
- Plaintive cry
- Persian plaint
- Cry from a litter
- Copy cats
- Litter box cry
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 21, 2015
- Washington Post - May 01, 2011
- LA Times - December 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 17, 2010
- Universal - May 14, 2009
- New York Times - November 28, 2007
- Netword - August 29, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 25, 2007
- USA Today - January 17, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 03, 2005
- Washington Post - May 28, 2002
- New York Times - April 06, 2000
- New York Times - May 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Catty remark? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!