Clue: Cavernous opening
We have 1 answer for the clue Cavernous opening. See the results below.
- Rural parent
- Ozark matriarch
- Paw's mate
- Gaping mouth
- Big mouth
- Gaping hole
- Old lady, backwoods-style
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 12, 2015
- Washington Post - May 25, 2014
- Netword - May 21, 2011
- New York Times - April 26, 2008
- Washington Post - April 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Cavernous opening that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!