We have 3 answers for the clue Cavorts. See the results below.
- Wins going away
- Easy wins
- Hardly close contests
- Hardly nail-biters
- Easy victories
- Whoops it up
- Handy defeats
- Boring Super Bowls, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 08, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 11, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 09, 2014
- Netword - April 23, 2009
- Washington Post - December 05, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 01, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 18, 2008
- Universal - November 14, 2007
- LA Times - October 15, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 10, 2004
- Washington Post - July 14, 2003
- New York Times - December 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cavorts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!