Clue: Celebratory cry
We have 6 answers for the clue Celebratory cry. See the results below.
- Congratulatory cry
- Literally, "good luck"
- Yiddish congrats
- Bar mitzvah wish
- Jewish wedding words
- Congratulatory cry that means "good luck"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 14, 2017
- New York Times - January 26, 2016
- New York Times - October 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 29, 2014
- LA Times - November 17, 2011
- New York Times - March 14, 2010
- New York Times - May 23, 2008
- LA Times - September 16, 2007
- New York Times - August 03, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Celebratory cry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!