We have 6 answers for the clue Censor. See the results below.
- Clean up, in a way
- Remove the dirt from?
- [expletive deleted]
- One may replace an oath
- Dispel a curse?
- Curse word cover-up
- The sound of censorship
- Four-letter word concealer
- Censor's cut-off
- Obscenity substitute, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 02, 2015
- Universal - June 09, 2014
- LA Times - January 03, 2013
- LA Times - September 11, 2010
- New York Times - April 26, 2007
- Netword - April 06, 2007
- Washington Post - December 06, 2005
- Netword - August 27, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 09, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 27, 2005
- Washington Post - October 03, 2001
- Washington Post - January 17, 2001
- Washington Post - April 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Censor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!